Fat Balls - with Peanuts
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
A real treat for robins, tits and woodpeckers.
These fat balls are very popular because they contain a mix of a birds favourite treats – peanuts, sunflower hearts and fat! They come in packages of 6 and are easy to use in any of our fat ball feeders.
Our fat balls are better than what you will find in most supermarkets. All of the seeds have been peeled and crushed so they are a no-mess food, and our fat is a high quality blend made in Shropshire. All of the ingredients used to make our bird food are sourced from the UK or Europe.
Our fat balls are not supplied in nets as these can be harmful to birds and other wildlife.
- Calories (per 100g)
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, suet, maize flour, peanut flour, sunflower hearts and calcium carbonate.
- Suitable Feeding Methods
- Feeder Houses, Bird Tables, Ground Feeding
- No Mess
- Pet Warning