Top 10 Bird Foods
10 items selected
- Our Peanut Cakes are one of the highest calorie foods that we produce and are a phenomenal success with garden birds.
- Formulated from animal and vegetable fats and bound with peanut flour they have proved irresistible to a wide range of species.
- The cakes are popular with tits, finches, woodpeckers, Nuthatches, Treecreepers, Goldcrests and Robins.
- Our premium hearts are the plumpest, most complete hearts with all the husks removed.
- Sunflower Hearts are a versatile food which can be fed from a traditional tube feeder, seed hopper, feeding table or from the ground.
- This food is available in a number of pack sizes - look out for the best value bulk buys!
- Dried Mealworms are welcomed by a variety of species in your garden and contain all the protein without the wriggle.
- Do your bit to help by providing a reliable source of protein-rich food such as dried mealworms.
- One species that will be really appreciative is the Robin.
- 30 years experience in biodiversity
- Supporting Wildlife Partners across Ireland and Europe
- Ireland's Leading Wildlife Care Specialists
€2.95Out of stock
€16.95Out of stock
- Quality ingredients such as black sunflower seeds, chopped peanuts, cereals, seeds and oils.
- Supplied without nets making them safer for birds and wildlife and more environmentally friendly.
- They are packed with calories making them an energy treat that your birds will love.